About Me

My photo
I'm your typical, ordinary, every day woman. Married to the man of my dreams and the best friend I could ever ask for. Mom to 3 loud and wild boys. Step mom to 1 loud and wild boy. I stay at home, take care of my family, and love being able to create a happy home and life for them. My life is more than I ever thought it would be...louder, crazier, more chaotic...but I wouldn't trade any of it.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cooking Day

Thanks to my neighbors, who woke me up with their arguing around 130am, I didnt sleep well last night and was up early.

So I decided to make blueberry muffins for breakfast this morning. The boys love them and we havent had muffins in forever.

While I had the fridge open I noticed some cooked sausage and some cut up green onions, both of which need to be used soon or they will go bad. I have a to die for recipe for sausage soup so decided to make that. And while I was making that I figured I might as well go ahead and make a potato casserole with the smoked sausage sitting there in the fridge. Then I fried up some bacon for supper tonight. And since I was doing all of this cooking, might as well make a batch of baked spaghetti and use up that leftover spaghetti in the fridge!

And.....since I had all these dishes, pans, bowls all messed up dirty I might as well add 1 more and have a batch of brownies!

Heres the mess I had during the process...

The muffins (kids got to them before I could get the picture). Isnt that muffin pan GROSS?! I got it almost 20 years ago. It was the first muffin tin I ever had, and for some reason it just bakes better muffins and cupcakes. No. Really. It does.
And here's supper for the rest of the week...plus some!

Sausage soup...
Potato Casserole...

Baked Spaghetti...

Bacon...

Yummy, yummy brownies...

And a horseshoe for lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment