About Me

My photo
I'm your typical, ordinary, every day woman. Married to the man of my dreams and the best friend I could ever ask for. Mom to 3 loud and wild boys. Step mom to 1 loud and wild boy. I stay at home, take care of my family, and love being able to create a happy home and life for them. My life is more than I ever thought it would be...louder, crazier, more chaotic...but I wouldn't trade any of it.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Good will prevail!

So with all this legal mess going on right now I find myself getting stressed out so easily anymore. That and the mess that is my job.....but I digress.

Before James and I decided to initiate this, we knew it would be a long and bitter uphill battle all the way.
That knowledge has proven to be true!

More 'bad news' yesterday...the depositions have been pushed back.
We are hoping for a reschedule for later in October but havent heard back from teh attorney with a posititve answer on that one yet.

We are doing things the right way.
We tried other options before filing the removal petition.
We have made a very generous offer in terms of visitation.
We have made even more generous offers regarding other terms.
We are doing this for the right reasons, not out of selfishness or spite.
We are handling the struggle to the children the right way.
We are seeking outside help for the chidren.

In short, we are on the right side of this.

Maybe thats why it seems so frustrating at times like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment